Based in Moscow, Idaho
Take the mechanics of Asteroids®, the power-ups of R-Type®, the space of a mini-MMO, and amp it up with the intensity of a SHMUP. Up to four players can combine forces to defend your solar system from the impending alien threat. Solaroids is a re-imagined version of the classic Asteroids® as a single or local multiplayer shooter that retains the essential premise that inertia is the missing ingredient of many modern top down shooters. One to four players can experience a Campaign mode that progresses from tame introductory levels to epic high-octane space battles that will challenge even the most experienced pilots.
- Classic [i]Asteroids®[/i] style game play
- Huge wrapping arena
- A wide assortment of power-ups and new threats unlocked throughout the levels
- Customize primary and secondary player ship colors
- Damage system based off physical, mechanical, and electrical properties
- Reticle indicating location of items of interest including enemies and players
- Forward and reverse thrusters
- Campaign mode providing a gentile introduction and progression through the levels
- Free Play mode providing instant and insanely intense action
- Up to 4 local players
- Join at any time
- Unlimited credits (configurable)
- Cooperative or not - you decide (configurable)
- Separate local and global leaderboards for both "first credit" and "any credit" high scores
- Original soundtrack with support for Steam music
- Supports common controllers: Xbox 360/One, Dualshock 3/4, Keyboard
Solaroids: Prologue - Trailer 1 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About DynF/X Digital
DynF/X Digital is the company name used by owner Chad Yates when producing digital content. Dyn as in dynamic, F/X as in effects, whether it is animation, music, web-design, video games, or other digital media, DynF/X Digital was formed from the love of the use of computer software to produce creative content.
More information on DynF/X Digital, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Solaroids: Prologue Credits
Producer - Artist - Music - Design - Programming
J. P. Lacerda
Juan Pablo Campaya